Our tailor-maid solutions will help you grow your business
Social Media Marketing
We live Digital
We live for challenges. We live to transform our clients' needs into a digital world. We live Digital.
We are always eager to meet amazing people.
If you feel that you can add to the performance of Digital Stars, you are welcome to send us your CV to email@example.com
Junior Marketing Analyst
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, positive-minded individual to join our team as a Junior Marketing Analyst. You'd be a fantastic match for this role if you have a drive to grow, and you are willing to learn and develop as a key data person in our team. The essence of your role would be to learn, develop and execute strategies that drive growth and maximise customer lifetime value. You will be working with multiple data sources which will need to be brought together to maximise revenues through the business sales and monetisation strategies. As the go-to data person in our marketing team, you will manage the integration of data from our core systems to extract the business insights needed to achieve our goals.
- Take ownership of company-wide reporting on marketing and sales KPIs.
- Working closely with the Monetization team to ensure a smooth delivery of solutions.
- Daily measuring and analysing of data to report results to management.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through data research on target clients.
- Be involved in supporting the negotiating of agreements with clients through data.
- Create and optimise, external and internal daily, weekly and monthly reports for the purpose of monitoring activity while analysing performances and identifying areas of improvement.
- Work on the implementation of dashboards along with the Product Owners and the Business Intelligence team.
- Learn advertising compliance, and being on top of trends and market updates.
- Research the market for potential tools which can support the business.
- Support testing and optimisation efforts which are done across the group.
- Assist the Product Team with insights and data to improve conversion rates across different traffic sources.
- Offer support to new and existing business affiliates and partners.
- Learn the API set up and testing for the offers we manage on behalf of advertisers.
- Monitor competing offers in the market in order to be creative and improve our offers.
- Provide education to the team and to the clients to help in improving data driven processes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel (experience in professional data and reporting tools is considered a plus)
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques
- Motivated to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments
- Strong analytical skills
- Performance oriented and collaborative
- Confident in evaluating effectiveness and presenting results
- Proactive and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Capacity to maintain efficiency across several projects
- Strong problem-solving mindset and a curious mind
- Strong ownership and organisation skills
- Able to deliver actionable intelligence and insights to the relevant teams
- Understanding of the Agile methodology
- Previous experience working with an online and or mobile ad network / affiliate network is ideal
- Experience with Server to Server S2S pixel implementation and testing is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- A salary which you are happy with
- A personal MacBook
- Company and team events
- Private health insurance
- Learning and development opportunities
- Possibility for remote work
- Flexible hours and flexible holiday policy
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company and an amazing international team ready to welcome you at our vibrant office with a bright mixture of traditional and modern vibes
Are you ready to go to the next level? Send us your CV and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org